RE: Semantic content negotiation (was Re: expectations of vocabulary)

From: Xiaoshu Wang <wangxiao@musc.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:10:04 -0400
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "'Semantic Web'" <semantic-web@w3.org>

--Michael,

> This group seems to have forgotten that for the semantic web
> to be used by more than a handful of hardcore researchers, it
> will need have tools that are easy to use for the average joe
> researcher.  It feels like there are a lot of levels that
> have gotten mixed up in the recent discussions.

When I said consumer, I meant it to be those who wrote the software agent.
Not the consumer who actually use the agent. Because no matter what, it is
the consumer who sends the request info to the provider.  What kind of
closure always comes from the consumer.  The issue here is who should be
handle it.

Xiaoshu