Semantic content negotiation (was Re: expectations of vocabulary)

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:22:25 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

Seems to be a little thread convergence going on. Gmail doesn't seem
to allow in-reply-to on two posts, so instead:

Re: BioRDF: URI Best Practices
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2006Jul/0141.html

Re: expectations of vocabulary
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2006Jul/0068.html

[I've at least one ulterior motive in wanting to see this discussion
evolve further. When I get time I want to play with the idea of
"semantic cookies" - put the URI of the agent-user's FOAF profile in a
Link: header, server adjusts response appropriately]

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com