RE: BioRDF [Telcon]--RDF->XML

From: Miller, Michael D (Rosetta) <Michael_Miller@Rosettabio.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:51:42 -0700
To: "public-semweb-lifesci" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Hi Tim,

"We wrote a note to Michael Miller about this, but he wasn't very
interested"

Not so much not interested as 1) I barely have the time to keep up with
the e-mail threads (which are very useful and thought provoking) and 2)
it's not germane to my priorities here.

What I hope to peck away at in my not so copious free time is the notion
of creating triples that consists of something like "MAGE
class.identifier:MAGE association:MAGE Ontology Entry", submit that to a
(hypothetical at this point) semantic web app and get back  a set of
triples "MAGE Ontology Entry:MAGE association:MAGE class.identifier",
which is, more or less, MAGE-OM UML->RDF.

cheers,
Michael

Michael Miller
Lead Software Developer