[HCLS-ACPP] July 18 Tcon Minutes and "use of rules with ontology in semantic web" tutorial session in next Tcon on July 25

From: <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:33:08 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Dear All

Here is the minutes of our Tcon on July 18

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ACPPTaskForce/Telecons/july18_2006

At ACPP, we recognize the need to use rules when representing medical and
operational knowledge in adaptable clinical protocols and pathways.  Not
all facts and relationship can be adequately represented in OWL ontology,
especially when taking into consideration of decidability and efficiency
of reasoning.

In our next Tcon, Chimezie will present a tutorial on using rules with
ontology and share his experiences with various semantic web reasoners.
Please join us for the discussion on July 25, 1-2pm.

Kind regards.

Helen
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/hchen