Re: XML vs. RDF

Some articles from researchers who appear to not like RDF and the
direction the Semantic Web is headed (for balance):

"The Pragmatic Web: A Manifesto"
Mareike Schoop,Aldo de Moor, Jan L.G. Dietz
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1125944.1125979
Communications of the ACM  archive
2006, Volume 49 ,  Issue 5  (May 2006) Pages: 75 - 76

Rethinking the semantic Web. Part I
McCool, R.
Internet Computing, IEEE Nov.-Dec. 2005
Volume: 9,  Issue: 6, p. 86- 87