WebClosureSocialConvention Wiki Updated

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

With regards to today's conversation on network resolution of URLs for
linking into web-hosted ontologies, I've updated the
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/WebClosureSocialConvention Wiki, addressing
Tim Berners-Lee's issue with the characterization of adhoc dereferencing.

Also, the question was asked as to why this wiki was created under the
HCLS subdirectory.  I put it there because it was triggered by the
discussion in this interest group regarding URI/URL resolution, however
some guidance as to how the ESW wiki could/should be used for topics that
cut across working / interest groups (such as this) would be useful.

Or perhaps it's a non issue..

Chimezie Ogbuji
Lead Systems Analyst
Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery