Re: [hclsig-pub] Re: Lack of prefix in public-semweb-lifesci Subject line makes it difficult to recognize origin

Tom Stambaugh wrote:
> I haven't found a way to make Outlook Express do anything with the List-Id
> tag. My desire to see this is so that I can readily identify the list
> messages as they appear in my Outlook Express in-box.
>
> Am I missing something?

Mozilla Thunderbird allows custom header fields in message filters. I'm
quite sure Outlook Express also has some kind of filtering mechanism, but I
don't know if it is as flexible. But as marijke pointed out, a filter on
"To" OR "CC" may work, too.