Lack of prefix in public-semweb-lifesci Subject line makes it difficult to recognize origin

From: Bob Futrelle <bob.futrelle@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:32:13 -0500
To: hclsig-pub <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Most mailing lists, such as Protege and the various gnu mailman lists
I run, have a prefix in the subject line that gives a quick indication
of the origin of the mail. Without it, I get mail from people I've
never heard of, which is in fact being sent via
public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org.

Typical subject line from Protege as seen in Eudora:

"[protege-owl] Re: installing_build241"

I 'umbly suggest that this would be a useful addition to this mailing list.

 - Bob

--
Robert P. Futrelle
    Associate Professor