Collection of Discussion Topics at F2F meeting Wiki Page Created

From: <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:09:38 -0500
To: john.madden@duke.edu, em@w3.org, "eric neumann" <eneumann23@yahoo.com>, "brian Gilman" <gilmanb@pantherinformatics.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org, "Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D." <THONGSERMEIER@PARTNERS.ORG>
Dear All

As part of my action item from yesterday's Tconf, I have created a wiki
page to collect discussion topics and references
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HclsigDscussionTopics.  I have filled some topics
and names as examples, but they are by no means accurate or complete.
Please feel free to edit this page, and make sure you also reply to this
email in order to keep an record in the mail archive.

For those who are not comfortable with editing directly in the WIKI page,
just simply reply to this email and I will put your responses in the wiki
page.

This page is linked to Duncan's HCLSPeople page
(http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebForLifeSciencesPeople)

Kind regards.

Helen
www.agfa.com/w3c/hchen