New participant introduction

From: Kensaku Kawamoto <kawam001@mc.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:16:10 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hello,

My name is Kensaku Kawamoto and I am a M.D.-Ph.D. candidate from Duke
University.  Dr. John Madden invited me to participate in the HCLSIG, and
I plan to join in on the conference call tomorrow.

I am actively involved with the HL7 Clinical Decision Support Technical
Committee and the HL7 Services-Oriented Architecture Special Interest
Group.  Also, I am currently serving as the project lead of the HL7
Decision Support Service project, which is seeking to standardize the
service interface of services that receive patient data as the input and
returns patient-specific inferences as the output.

I look forward to learning more about this group and seeing if there is a
place where I could contribute.

Sincerely,
Kensaku Kawamoto
M.D.-Ph.D. candidate
Lobach group
Division of Clinical Informatics
Department of Community and Family Medicine
Duke University