RE: HTML version of Ontology Working Group Proposal v2

Alan,

Thanks for the feedback.

As we were creating the ontology working group proposal,

it appeared to me that we need to coordinate with the Semantic

Web Best Practices Group. Wanted feedback from you as to which of the tasks
proposed

can be done jointly with the SWBPD group.

Regards,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/staff.asp?stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95