labeling health information

From: Dr. Miquel Angel Mayer <mmayer.wma@comb.es>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:39:21 +0100
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,

I would like to introduce myself in the mailing list of this W3C Interest Group. My name is Miquel A. Mayer.  I'm a Medical Doctor and director of Web Médica Acreditada (WMA) [1] of the Medical Association of Barcelona (Spain). My work is focused in rating and quality labeling medical websites and trust mark schemes. I'm (and I was) involved in different European Union projects (as MedCIRCLE [2] or QUATRO [3]) to look into RDF/XML standardized vocabularies to label these medical websites. I'm very interested in interacting with others on this WG who are working in this field.

Best wishes,
Miquel A. Mayer

[1] WMA homepage: http://wma.comb.es <http://wma.comb.es/>
[2] MedCIRCLE: http://www.medcircle.org <http://www.medcircle.org/>