Subscribing to the Mailing List of W3C Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group

From: Anju Sharma <anju@dal.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:03:58 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I would like to join the mailing list of W3C Health Care and Life Sciences
Interest Group.

My name is Anju Sharma, and I am currently graduate studies at Dalhousie
University in e-commerce. My current research is mapping the HL7 RIM to an OWL

It will be a pleasure to be part of this mailing group to hear about
the latest
developments of semantic web developments in healthcare.

Best regards,
Anju Sharma