RE: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

From: Davide Zaccagnini <davide@landcglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:39:52 -0500
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
The unstructured-to-structured data effort will deal with how to transform
unstructured (free text), but also semi-structured data sources such as
Excel, XML, Relational db into RDF.
The 'unstructured' connotation relates to the lack of fully formalized
semantics, so, I agree with you, it's a very broad and probably vague term.
You may want to refer to the BIORDF sub-group proposal for more details
(attached).

Davide

Davide Zaccagnini, MD, MS

Medical Informatician