Re: [HCLSIG, BIORDF] High Performace RDf storage and main memory processing

From: Ian Wilson <Ian.Wilson@uchsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 19:25:26 -0700
To: "Amit Sheth @ LSDIS" <amit@cs.uga.edu>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hi Amit,

I asked about this project at the F2F - and requested to
download the project late last year.

Will it be available for download soon? I just checked your
website again, but still do not see any download links.

Since my interest is primarily memory based graphs, I'd be
very interested in testing BRAHMS.

Best regards,
Ian