Re: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

Dan,

This is also a big interest of mine.

I'm co-chairing the HL7 Anatomic Pathology SIG (and I'm in HCLS
courtesy SNOMED). With SNOMED's support, I'm embarking on OWL-izing a
subset of pathology content to (a) support some circumscribed
inferencing on pathology report content (b) demonstrate SKOS mappings
to legacy SNOMED and (c) investigate OWL embedding in pervasive (non-
xhtml) medical document formats (HL7-CDA, but maybe also
OpenDocument, DocBook).

Many issues. I'd love to discuss, whenever.

John