Proposal: optimizing mailing list 'bahaviour'

Hey all,
I'm member in another mailing-list, where the following behaviour is
standard: it's usal to use the prefixes Q for 'trara' Question, FYI stands
for 'For your interest', AW for 'Answer' AND S for 'Summary'.
The proceeding of posting a question is, that persons answer directly only
to that person, that posted the question and that person sends around after
finalizing the collection of answers to her/his question a Summary. That
makes it quite easy to follow the list postings.
Maybe we could introduce something similar?
regards from Hungary, Tanja