Re: Dec 14 HCLSIG TC Minutes

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:58:16 -0500
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C HCLSIG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Just want to add that the google doc editing deadline is 12:00 am
(mid-night EST), Dec 15. If people still need a little bit more time,
please let us know as soon as possible. We might be able to extend it to
12:00 noon, Saturday Dec 16 (but not anymore since the deadline is very
close).

Thanks,

-Kei