Re: 11 Dec 07 Bio-RDF con call minutes available

From: Daniel Rubin <dlrubin@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:19:04 -0800
To: "Elizabeth Wu" <ewu1@comcast.net>,<public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Hello,
I see from the minutes that the possibility for semantic description
in imaging was discussed. I hope this might be discussed on a future
call, as it is an area of particular interest to me.

Regards,
Daniel

___

Daniel Rubin, MD, MS
Clinical Asst. Professor, Radiology
Research Scientist, Stanford Medical Informatics
Scientific Director, National Center of Biomedical Ontology
MSOB X-215
Stanford, CA 94305
650-725-5693