Re: 11 Dec 07 Bio-RDF con call minutes available

From: Daniel Rubin <dlrubin@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:19:04 -0800
To: "Elizabeth Wu" <ewu1@comcast.net>,<public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

I see from the minutes that the possibility for semantic description
in imaging was discussed. I hope this might be discussed on a future
call, as it is an area of particular interest to me.

Daniel Rubin, MD, MS
Clinical Asst. Professor, Radiology
Research Scientist, Stanford Medical Informatics
Scientific Director, National Center of Biomedical Ontology
MSOB X-215
Stanford, CA 94305