Re: Book on Semantic Web and Life Sciences published

Before I went to bed last night, I responded to Tim's Congrats and
Carole's kind introduction of the book to SWHCLSIG. When I checked my
emails this morning, I was thrilled by the additional congrat's and
support from Bob, Bill, and June. Thanks again! Christopher and I had
spent numerous hours (if not days), made many telephone calls, and
exchanged hundreds of emails to complete the book project. It's great to
see some fruits of our labor. We are also very grateful to the authors
(including Carole) and reviewers who had contributed their time and
expertise to the book. As Bill said, I hope this book will help our
community to establish a solid footing on which our field can move
forward. It's been a great privilege to work with all of you.

Best,

-Kei