RE: demo for semantic publishing tool

From: Nigam Shah <nigam@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:41:19 -0700
To: "'AJ Chen'" <ajchen@web2express.org>, "'public-semweb-lifesci hcls'" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: "'York Sure'" <sure@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Hi AJ,

this looks like a very light semantic on top of wordpress. Very
similar to the Semantic Wiki project, where there is a semantic layer
on top of mediawiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki

the advantage of semantic mediawiki is that the "ontology" used by
people emerges with use over time...instead of having a pre-specified
one. I am ccing York Sure, who is involved with the project.

Regards,
Nigam.

  _____