SPE ontology mock examples

From: AJ Chen <canovaj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:27:12 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
I uploaded one mock example for each of the class (object) of the SPE
ontology to the wiki at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ScientificPublishingTaskForce.  Hope these
example rdf files will help you to see what is in SPE ontology and how the
SPE can be used. I'm looking for people who can spend some time to review
the SPE ontology specs (on the wiki page).  Let me know if you are
interested.  I think the upcoming F2F meeting will be a great time for us to
work together to revise the ontology specs together.

The examples are created from the demo application at
http://web2express.org/demo/. You can take a look at the demo to see how
easy it is to publish experiment data and research tool information.

AJ
--
AJ Chen, PhD
http://web2express.org