From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sean Martin
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:06 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: WWW2006 Life Science mashup demo now accessible

Lee Feigenbaum from my group at IBM has posted a SPARQL Life Sciences mashup
demo that he first showed at WWW2006 in Edinburgh.  Note that it is a demo
only and that it probably works best with FireFox. In my opinion it starts
to offer strong evidence that Web 2.0 style visual data integration can be
significantly eased & enhanced by Semantic Web standards and technologies.
This belief drives much of our current work here. Thanks for putting this
out there Lee!

http://www.thefigtrees.net/lee/blog/2006/08/life_sciences_on_the_web_with.ht
ml

Kindest regards, Sean