RE: WWW2006 Life Science mashup demo now accessible

From: Donald Doherty <donald.doherty@brainstage.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:09:58 -0400
To: "'Sean Martin'" <sjmm@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Sean,

I'm getting an error when I enter p53 and click on the Find Proteins button.
It says "Failed to get privilege UniversalBrowserRead to open
http://sparql.org/sparql, A script from http://thefigtrees.net
<http://thefigtrees.net/>  was denied UniversalBrowserRead privileges."

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 1.5.

Don