WWW2006 Life Science mashup demo now accessible

From: Sean Martin <sjmm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:06:01 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Lee Feigenbaum from my group at IBM has posted a SPARQL Life Sciences
mashup demo that he first showed at WWW2006 in Edinburgh.  Note that it is
a demo only and that it probably works best with FireFox. In my opinion it
starts to offer strong evidence that Web 2.0 style visual data integration
can be significantly eased & enhanced by Semantic Web standards and
technologies. This belief drives much of our current work here. Thanks for
putting this out there Lee!

http://www.thefigtrees.net/lee/blog/2006/08/life_sciences_on_the_web_with.html

Kindest regards, Sean

--