Re: [HCLS] RE: scientific publishing task force update

Hi All,

I have written two examples demonstrating the need for ontological
mapping between NeuronDB and CoCoDat. These examples are now included in
the following ontology task:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/OntologyTaskForce/Create_Bridging_Ontology_between_NeuronDB_and_CoCoDat_databases_and_UMLS_Common_Vocabulary

It would be great to see if we can come up with a semantic web approach
to facilitate such ontological mappings between NeuronDB and CoCoDat.

Cheers,

-Kei