Update: specs v0.2 for Self-Publishing Experiment ontology

From: AJ Chen <canovaj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:37:56 -0700
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Thanks for your great comments on the requirements for the SPE ontology.
Based on the updated requirements (
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/SciPubSPERequirements), I have just revised the
specs and put it on the wiki for your review. Please see the link to specs
v0.2 on http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ScientificPublishingTaskForce   I would
appreciate any comment or suggestion.  If you are interested in making more
contribution, please let me know and I will contact you off-line.

While the specs is under review, I'm going to set up a demo site for an
easy-to-use online self-publishing tool that specifically implements the SPE
ontology. It's expected to be up and running in a few weeks.  Stay tuned.

Thanks,
AJ