W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org > April 2006

meeting record: 2006-04-20 HCLSIG telecon

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:33:06 -0400
Message-Id: <647626DB-44F5-4633-89A3-10DAFFE02CFD@w3.org>
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

The record [1] of the 2006-04-20 HCLSIG telecon is available for review.

    [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes


Summary of resolutions:

Resolved: next HCLS call May 4, 2006 (Chair to be EricN, Tonya to  
scribe)


Summary of Open Action Items:

[NEW] ACTION: AlanR to review http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ 
ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task for translating data to RDF  
provide answers to questions being asked [recorded in http:// 
www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: EricN to connect BrianO's task work and folks from NIST  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: introduce Bill Bug to Kei Cheung via email wrt BrainML  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: SusieS to review http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ 
ParkinsonUseCase and see if BioRDF task for translating data to RDF  
provide answers to questions being asked [recorded in http:// 
www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: Tonya will review BioRDF Task for intersection points  
with CDS aspects of Ontology Use Cases, provide feedback [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: Vipul to follow up with Alan, Tonya and Susie on  
identifiying intersection points between BioRDF and ONT use case task  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: Eric N, Vipul, Tonya talk about the Athens, GA  
conference and possible organization of workshop. [recorded in http:// 
www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action05] Tonya to organize a  
telecon to take next step

[PENDING] ACTION: Eric Neuman contact David Martin and see if he's  
the [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/20-hcls- 
minutes.html#action12]


--
eric miller                              http://www.w3.org/people/em/
semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/
Received on Monday, 24 April 2006 20:33:14 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:52:25 UTC