Re: wiki page for semantic web ROI

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:10:11 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: eneumann@teranode.com

Hi Eric,

In a discussion with Vipul, he thought the work that Jeremy Zucker and
I did:

http://karma.med.harvard.edu/wiki/Debugging_the_bug

might be of interest to the ROI subgroup. In that work we discuss a
data integration example implemented in OWL that exposed quite a few
errors in the source databases, many of which have now been fixed at
the source. I don't currently any time to do much more write-up, but I
can answer any questions should you be interested in documenting it as
part of your efforts.

Regards,
Alan