W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org > April 2006

Re: HCLSIG April 20 telecon logistics and agenda

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:52:35 -0400
Message-Id: <0A9D8930-A201-493E-8C63-1E719D92AA26@w3.org>
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: "Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D." <THONGSERMEIER@PARTNERS.ORG>


On Apr 18, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Hongsermeier, Tonya M.,M.D. wrote:

>
>
> Planned 4-20-06 HCLSig Teleconference Agenda:
> Time: 11:00 am EDT April 20 2006 in America/New York for a duration  
> of 1 hour
> Phone: tel:+1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) conference #4257 (HCLS)
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
> Chairs: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier
> Scribe: tbd

I think Zakim picked me to scribe at the last meeting. The minutes  
should reflect this, but I don't see the minutes in the archive :(

Digging I confirm that "zakim's finger of doom" indeed selected me ...

[[
Resolved: Next meeting HCLS April 20, scribe to be em
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes

> a) Convene, take roll, review record
> b) Propose next HCLS call May 4, 2006, nominate a scribe
> c) Introductions - New participants since last call.
> d) Update on Tasks from BIORDF group
> e) Update on Tasks from Ontology group

I suggest the following agenda item as well

f) Review of open Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Brian keeps discussion going with task forces and  
places names next to tasks on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/ 
2006/03/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: en and brian spell out ROI on the wiki [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/23-hcls-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Eric and Eric will talk to people in Lilly. Try to  
coordinate with others so a reasonable number of people contact  
Lilly. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls- 
minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: Eric N, Vipul, Tonya talk about the Athens, GA  
conference and possible organization of workshop. [recorded in http:// 
www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: Eric Neuman contact David Martin and see if he's the  
guy with energy around ROI. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06- 
hcls-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: Susie to work with Lilly to document their use cases.  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/06-hcls-minutes.html#action04]

--
eric miller                              http://www.w3.org/people/em/
semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/
Received on Tuesday, 18 April 2006 19:53:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:52:25 UTC