Introductions: Banu Gopalan

From: Gopalan, Banu <banu.gopalan@pnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:52:04 -0800
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Banu Gopalan, and I am a Systems biology scientist at the
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.

One of my research areas at PNNL is focused on the integration and
biological interpretation of gene expression and proteomics data, using
semantically-enabled Ontology-based web services.  I also provide the
domain support for key semantic grid services in ongoing systems biology
research.  My background profile is available at this link :
http://www.sysbio.org/resources/staff/gopalan.stm
<http://www.sysbio.org/resources/staff/gopalan.stm>

I am very excited to be part of this group and eagerly look forward to
sharing ideas, and contributing to the collective knowledge effort.

-Banu

Banu Gopalan
Sr. Research Scientist
Computational & Information Sciences