RE: Uniprot RDF in RDF Gateway

From: Geoff Chappell <gchappell@intellidimension.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:50:48 -0400
To: "'Eric Jain'" <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

I've updated the page with your queries - see:

	http://labs.intellidimension.com/uniprot/default.rsp

I had to modify a few that were giving no results (e.g. ones using :gene
which doesn't exist in the db, plus the enzyme interaction one - I found no
interaction between the two enzymes you used so substituted another - does
that indicate a problem with my load?). Also, I skipped the one with dates
because of the date load problem I had (I'll add it when I reload so that
dates are indexed properly).

-Geoff