  From: Eric.Neumann@sanofi-aventis.com
  To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:22 PM
  Subject: ISMB05 Semantic Web for Life Science BOF

  There will be a Semantic Web for Life Sciences BOF on Tuesday, June 28 at ISMB05. We will discuss our current activities (BioDash, BioPAX, ScienceCommons) and available technologies (Oracle RDF Store, Haystack, Cerebra, SIMILE, Sesame, Siderean, Intellidimension, DataGrid, Teranode, etc), as well as what futrure projects we should begin to focus on.

  Some areas of discussion include which databases should be RDF-OWL enabled using public tools, and what considerations should be made for community knowledge banks (semantic accounts) that would support scientific collaborations through a semantic web model.

  Please forward any additional topics you would like discussed.

  best,
  Eric Neumann