RE: Agenda for 12-15 TC

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevron.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:26:20 -0600
To: "Eric Neumann" <eneumann@alum.mit.edu>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Thur 11 EST works for me.  I still think that every week would be
better.  With this many people a poll seems to me like a better idea
than 50 emails on the list.  For just about any question, actually.

Would appreciate hotel info on F2F as soon as possible, as I will be out
of touch (completely - back country lodge in Alberta) starting Dec 21
until well into Jan.  I'm not so worried about getting plane
reservations unless you guys know of some Boston extravaganza occuring
at that time.