Re: introductions: Ravensara Travillian, University of Washington

From: Ravensara Siobhan Travillian <ravensar@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 06:13:19 -0800 (PST)
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I'm Ravensara Travillian, and I'm a PhD candidate in Biomedical and Health
Informatics at the university of Washington. My research concentration is
the application of knowledge representation to medically-relevant
anatomical similarities and differences across species, and the
dissemination of that information to researchers, clinicians, and
patients.

Ravensara S. Travillian
Biomedical and Health Informatics Graduate Program
University of Washington