RE: introductions: Huajun Chen, Zhejiang University

Hello all,

	I am Huajun Chen, a lecturer at Zhejing University, China. In the
past a few years, one of my major work is to apply semantic technologies
into Traditional Chinese Medicine area. The work includes : TCM ontology
engineering (that is to help TCM expert build the largest Chinese medical
language system similar to werstern medicine's UMLS and snomed), a semantic
integration system called DartGrid
(http://ccnt.zju.edu.cn/projects/dartgrid) , semantic annotation system for
TCM literatures.
	I am quite excited in the area of semantic web for life science.
Look forward to hear more from all of you.

Best Regards!

Huajun

Huajun Chen,  Ph.D ,
College of Computer Science,
Zhejiang University,
Hangzhou, 310027, P.R.China.
e-mail: huajunsir@zju.edu.cn,huajunsir@vip.sina.com
homepage:http://person.zju.edu.cn/yp/en/person/0004292.jsp
tel : 86-571-85972051,     fax : 86-571-87953079
Welcome to DartGrid