Re: Draft Charter for Semantic Web for Health-care and Life Sciences Group

EricM,

Great job! I think the Mission statement is broad and flexible enough for what we hope to accomplish. I would include CDISC in the "Cooperation with other groups" section, since they are active in clinical trial standards currently.

I also would insert one item in the following statement:
"...HCLSIG will focus on the development of use cases ^[and whenever possible and helpful, demonstrations,] that illustrate the business value of Semantic Web technology adoption..." This makes the business value anb best practices more concrete for many.

Eric