Re: [BioPAX-discuss] LSID Best practices...

Gary Bader wrote:
> Ok - thanks.  Also, it seems that there are two namespace models, one
> for RDF IDs, used in OWL documents and one for LSIDs.  I guess that is
> not major but is part of the 'life-science aware' issue you mentioned.

I guess you could say there are two kinds of identifiers: Identifiers that
are URLs, and identifiers that aren't :-) But as Sean Martin pointed out,
an RDF resource can be identified by any kind of URI, so there is nothing
un-RDFish about URNs such as LSIDs.