Re: [BioPAX-discuss] LSID Best practices...

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:36:04 -0400
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: <Eric.Neumann@sanofi-aventis.com>

Thanks Eric for the reference. I find this sort of document helpful in
better understanding some of the perceived needs of the Life Science
community.

Nearby to some of these issue of best practices I find TAG issue
URNsAndRegistries-50 [1].  In particular, I'm concerned about the
potential mismatch in directions between these approaches.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#URNsAndRegistries-50

I don't have the time to do a in depth analysis at the moment, so
consider this simply bookmarking the point for future work :)

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/