Re: Semantic Web BOF @ ISMB 2004

From: Steve Chervitz <steve_chervitz@affymetrix.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:59:53 -0700
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: <Eric.Neumann@aventis.com>

It would be a good idea to try and hook up with folks in the Rewerse
working group:

Rewerse Working group A2: Adding Semantics to the Bioinformatics Web

Looks like they are just getting started. They don't mention specific
technologies of interest, but speak in more general terms about the
need for rule-based reasoning and ontologies.

I imagine some from this group will be there since they are locals
(compared to west-coasters such as myself who unfortunately won't be

Have fun,