Re: The UniProt database in RDF format

Eric,

Please allow me to follow on in thanks!  I have passed this link around
inside the W3C and we will be taking a long look at this release, and
will certainly put together a list of comments and responses...

On a first pass, I did have a quick question - what do you mean by "a
mechanism for grouping together a set of statements in a file would be
welcome" (this is in the XML syntax portion of the backgrounder)?   I've
got some folks here eager to decode that one :-)

jtw