RE: Announcement: D-Lib article on RSS in Science Publishing

From: <Eric.Neumann@aventis.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:29:01 -0500
To: <b.lund@nature.com>, <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Ben,

I really enjoyed your article, as it sets a vision for scientific use of RSS. A question I have is, are there any RSS readers/browsers that can be used to incorporate new information links and context (i.e., RDF properties) in a form that is easy for scientists to use? I am quite interested to know if newsfeeds can be used as knowledge channels within organizations.

Happy Holidays,
Eric