RE: Semantic Web for Life Sciences Workshop Report

From: Jeff Pollock <Jeff.Pollock@networkinference.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:22:34 -0800
To: <wilbanks@w3.org>, <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
John-

It's been too long since we've talked!  Thanks so much for all the hard work with this workshop, everyone I talk with says that it was fantastic.

Where are you off to next?  When?

I'd really like to keep in touch and try to make some things happen together if you will be staying near to the space.  Can we make this happen?

As always, you are welcome in San Diego anytime and I would be honored to host you out here at some point.

Warm Regards,

-Jeff-