Re: ANNOUNCE: W3C Workshop on Semantic Web for Life Sciences

From: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:05:09 +0200
To: Internet Business Logic <ibl@snet.net>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Internet Business Logic wrote:
> Interesting position paper!

Sorry, hadn't intended to post this to the mailing list (beware the evil
reply-to-all button), but never mind...

> http://www.reengineeringllc.com/

I intend to have a closer look at this, one day... Is there any
documentation available on the architecture of the system? If I
understand correctly, what the system basically does is generate SQL
statements from (more or less) natural language rules, right?