RDF/OWL Semantic Web mapping for ODRL v2.0 [via Semantic News]

From: Stuart Myles <smyles@ap.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:22:27 +0000
To: public-semnews@w3.org
Our colleagues in the W3C ODRL Community Group have published a draft RDF/OWL
ontology for ODRL. ODRL (the Open Digital Rights Language) is one of the
foundational technologies of RightsML. RightsML is the IPTC's machine readable
rights expression language for the media industry. I encourage you to look at
the ODRL ontology and provide feedback! Regards, Stuart

This post sent on Semantic News

'RDF/OWL Semantic Web mapping for ODRL v2.0'

http://www.w3.org/community/semnews/2012/09/17/rdfowl-semantic-web-mapping-for-odrl-v2-0/

Learn more about the Semantic News:

http://www.w3.org/community/semnews