Re: Farewell

Shih-Chiang,

It's been a pleasure working with you on adding second screen support to
the Web; you will certainly be missed in the SSWG and WebScreens CGs!

Over the past couple of years, we have made tremendous progress, due in no
small part to your contributions.

I have learned a lot working with you and hope we can keep in touch
wherever your career may take you.  I am sure tremendous things await
wherever that may be.

Best of luck to you and your colleagues at Mozilla!
m.