Re: [Long] Open Screen Protocol - next steps

Sorry for the late response.

I'm interested in join the call.

Blackout dates: 1/26
My preference will be 09:00 - 12:00 in UTC+8 on workday, or 22:00 ~ 24:00
in UTC+8 on Friday (for US/EU friendly time).

My timezone is UTC+8

Best Regards,
Shih-Chiang Chien
Mozilla Taiwan