Re: F2F agenda building (22-23 Sep at TPAC 2016)

Hi All,

> On 29 Aug 2016, at 15:06, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> The Second Screen WG will meet 22-23 September 2016 at TPAC 2016.
>
> As usual, I'll ask for your suggestions for agenda topics for the meeting. Broadly speaking, I expect we touch at least the following topics during our two-day meeting, and use part of the time for CG topics as well:

The first version of the proposed F2F agenda is up:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/Sep_2016_F2F#Agenda

Editors - please let us know if you estimate you need more (or less) time than what is allocated for issue discussion and resolution.

Most of the second day is proposed to be used for Community Group topics. Should the Working Group deliverables require more time, we can use some of the Friday morning for that.

If there's initial input to the renewed CG (draft specs, implementation feedback etc.), it'd be good if that could be shared with the group ahead the meeting. Even if very rough it'd be useful.

A snapshot of the agenda draft copied below:

[[

Thursday 22 September

09:00 - 09.15am	Welcome & introductions
09.15 - 10:30am	Presentation API post-CR issues, handing of v2 features
10:30 - 11:00am	Coffee break (Hall 4, First floor)
11:00 - 01:00pm	Presentation API testing, test coverage, implementation status, requirements for advancing beyond CR
01:00 - 02:00pm	Lunch (Restaurant, First floor)
02:00 - 03:30pm	Remote Playback API post-FPWD issues
03:30 - 04:00pm	Coffee
04:00 - 05:30pm	Remote Playback API next steps: revised WD, wide review
07:00pm -	Group Dinner?

Friday 23 September

09:00 - 11:00am	Working Group Charter update & new Community Group Charter recap
10:30 - 11:00am	Coffee break (Hall 4, First floor)
11:00 - 01:00pm	Renewed Second Screen Community Group kick off
01:00 - 02:00pm	Lunch (Restaurant, First floor)
02:00 - 03:30pm	Community Group deliverables: initial input, call for editors
03:30 - 04:00pm	Coffee
04:00 - 05:00pm	Wrap-up

]]

> I'd ask the editors and other participants to triage the issues for the ongoing work (Presentation API and Remote Playback API) ahead the meeting. Priority should be given to issues that would benefit from group discussion and resolution the most.

As of now, the Presentation API has 10 open issues, out of which 5 are considered v2 features. The Remote Playback API has 4 open issues.

> There are couple of seats left, so if you plan to attend but haven't registered yet, you should do so latest by 2 September. See the F2F meeting wiki page for pointers: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/Sep_2016_F2F

16 people registered as group participants and 25 as observers.

One more thing: Hints for good restaurants for the group dinner on Thursday evening? Please let us know :-)

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG & CG Chair)