Re: Another F2F at TPAC end of September 2016?

Francois,

I'm not sure if you went ahead or not, but I am most likely attending TPAC
2016 and will be available to meet F2F.

We may want to schedule a time slot for the community group depending on
the rechartering discussion later this month (and/or repurpose part of the
WG meeting for this, since the audience has a lot of overlap).

m.