Re: F2F registration open (24-25 May, 2016, Mountain View, CA, USA)

[+Bcc to group participants who have not yet registered]

Hi,

This is a gentle reminder that you must register if you plan to attend the F2F in May -- see the registration instructions below.

The registration is open until 2016-04-29. However, by registering early you help our host Mark plan the meeting logistics.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)