Re: F2F agenda (29-30 Oct 2015)

Hi,

> On 14 Oct 2015, at 16:45, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
>
> Couple of comments about the agenda:
> - Issue 194: I thought we agreed that it was mostly syntax sugar and we
> shouldn't worry about it at the moment.

Noted in the agenda item with <strike>.

> - Issue 13: if we discuss this during the afternoon, Anton and I will
> try to join. Otherwise, we should have some more info about our work
> before TPAC anyway.

If we leave this topic as the last one on Day 1 (as scheduled now), it'll be ~3 PM JST so 6 AM GMT your time -- not a perfect fit for you I guess.

Would 9 AM JST which is 12 AM GMT (midnight) your time be better? We could move the issue #13 as the first topic on Day 2 morning if that works better for you Mounir and Anton? Please let me know.

> Regarding the process, I expect that all decisions made during the F2F
> will be up for review in the mailing list for people not present to be
> able to have there say?

Correct. Per the decision policy of the group:

[[

Any resolution taken in a face-to-face meeting or teleconference is to be considered provisional until 10 working days after the publication of the resolution in draft minutes sent to the working groups mailing list. If no objections are raised on the mailing list within that time, the resolution will be considered to have consensus as a resolution of the Working Group.

http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/charter.html#decisions

]]

In practice this means we mark any resolutions made at the meeting as proposed resolutions, which we convert into resolutions after 10 working days have passed. We'll use GH issues to record any proposed resolutions made at F2F.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)